2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook (print edition)
- Member: $24.99
- Non-Member: $70.00
NOTE: This listing is for the 2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook. The 2018-2019 edition of the book is available here.
Learn about the latest issues affecting independent schools with the 2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook. The book’s goal is to prompt future-focused discussions that help your school community think deeply about the trends shaping your future — and then adapt accordingly.
You’ll find the Trendbook to be:
• Relevant. It’s written from the unique perspective of independent schools.
• Insightful. It summarizes research and data you need to know to make the best decisions.
• Easy to use and act on. Each chapter provides Strategic Questions, Action Steps, and lists of Additional Resources.
The 2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook contents include:
• Executive Summary
• The Economic Outlook
• The Demographic Outlook
• The Market Outlook
• The Enrollment Outlook
• The Financial Aid Outlook
• The Philanthropy Outlook
• The Workforce Outlook
• The Equity and Justice Outlook
• The Student Wellness Outlook
• The Risk Management Outlook
• The Teaching and Learning Outlook
• Epilogue by NAIS President Donna Orem
Order five or more copies to save 20 percent on top of your member discount. (Your discount will appear when you check out.)