2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook (print edition)
- Member: $24.99
- Non-Member: $70.00
Learn about the latest issues affecting independent schools with the 2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook. The book’s goal is to prompt future-focused discussions that help your school community think deeply about the trends shaping your future — and then adapt accordingly.
You’ll find the Trendbook to be:
• Relevant. It’s written from the unique perspective of independent schools.
• Insightful. It summarizes research and data you need to know to make the best decisions.
• Easy to use and act on. Each chapter provides Strategic Questions, Action Steps, and lists of Additional Resources.
The 2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook contents include:
• Executive Summary
• The Economic Outlook
• The Demographic Outlook
• The Market Outlook
• The Enrollment Outlook
• The Financial Aid Outlook
• The Philanthropy Outlook
• The Workforce Outlook
• The Equity and Justice Outlook
• The Student Wellness Outlook
• The Risk Management Outlook
• The Teaching and Learning Outlook
• Epilogue by NAIS President Donna Orem
Make the 2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook the springboard for discussion at your next meeting with trustees, administrators, or faculty. Order five or more copies to save 20 percent on top of your member discount. (Your discount will appear when you check out.)
You can also purchase the 2017-2018 NAIS Trendbook in packets of 10.